100% non-metallic, with protective toecap and midsole, Arc is an electrical hazard linesworker boot developed with specialist durability materials that are certified to withstand electrical risks of 18kV in accordance with the ASTM F2412-18 test method. Arc has also been independently put through IEC 61482-1-1:2019 test method. Including fire resistant laces, FORCE10® components, Helcor® abrasion resistant leather, Moisture-tech by Sympatex® waterproof membrane, IMPACT SHIELD™, R-TEN™ thread and Ortholite® climate breathable footbed. The sole and upper are also compatible with most common climbing irons.
Specification: EN ISO 20345:2011 SB P CI E FO WRU HRO WR SRC + AS/NZ 2210.3:2019 SB P CI E FO WRU HRO WR SRC + ASTM F 2413-18 M/I/C EH PR
- Upper: Water repellent full grain black leather with Helcor abrasion resistant leather stitched with R-TEN™ abrasion resistant thread and enhanced flame-resistant laces
- Protective: Protective fibreglass toecap and composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole
- Lining: Moisture-tech by Sympatex® waterproof and breathable bootie membrane - tested for 100 hours (74 times longer than EN requirement) with full grain leather lining
- Outsole: FORCE10® scuff cap and dual density PU nitrile rubber outsole - tested to extraordinary abrasion, heat and cold performance levels
- Footbed: Ortholite® climate breathable footbed with IMPACT SHIELD™ shock reducing internal digging plate
Disclaimer: This footwear is Electrical Hazard and tested in accordance with the test method as set out within ASTM F2412-18. This protection deteriorates rapidly in humid, damp and wet environments and with wear. Electrical Hazard (EH) Safety footwear is intended as secondary source protection equipment. The IEC 61482-1-1:2019 Conclusions are not covered by The ENAC Accreditation Scope. The project ATPV rating for the material is 126 cal/cm² and Project rating for whole footwear was No Burns observed at 109.4 Cal/cm².
|Our Price: £269.95(Inc. 20% VAT)(£224.96 Exc. VAT)|
Brand: Rock Fall