100% non-metallic, with protective toecap, midsole and internal metatarsal guard, Helios is a foundry boot developed with specialist durability materials that are certified to withstand molten splashes as high as 1400°C and to withstand electrical risks of 18kV in accordance with the ASTM F2412-18 test method, including FR leather and R-TEN™ FR Stitching, IMPACT SHIELD™ and Ortholite® climate breathable footbed.
Specification: EN ISO 20349-1:2017 + A1: 2020 SB P E WRU FO HI CI HRO M SRC Fe + ASTM F 2413-18 M/I/C EH PR
- Upper: Flame Retardant full grain black leather stitched with R-TEN™ FR thread
- Protective: Protective fibreglass toecap, composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole and internal metatarsal guard
- Lining: Moisture wicking breathable mesh fabric lining
- Outsole: Dual density nitrile rubber outsole - tested to extraordinary abrasion, heat and cold performance levels
- Footbed: Ortholite® climate breathable footbed
Disclaimer: This footwear is Electrical Hazard and tested in accordance with the test method as set out within ASTM F2412-18. This protection deteriorates rapidly in humid, damp and wet environments and with wear. Electrical Hazard (EH) Safety footwear is intended as secondary source protection equipment.
|Our Price: £189.95(Inc. 20% VAT)(£158.29 Exc. VAT)|
Brand: Rock Fall