100% non-metallic, with protective toecap and midsole, PowerMax is an electrical hazard linesworker boot developed with specialist durability materials that are certified to withstand electrical risks of 18kV in accordance with the ASTM F2412-18 test method, including FORCE10® components, Helcor® abrasion resistant leather, Moisture-tech by Sympatex® waterproof membrane, IMPACT SHIELD™, R-TEN™ thread and Ortholite® climate breathable footbed. The sole and upper are also compatible with most common climbing irons.
- Upper: Water repellent full grain black leather with Helcor abrasion resistant leather stitched with R-TEN™ abrasion resistant thread
- Protective: Protective fibreglass toecap and composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole
- Lining: Moisture-tech by Sympatex® waterproof and breathable bootie membrane - tested for 100 hours (74 times longer than EN requirement)
- Outsole: FORCE10® scuff cap and dual density PU nitrile rubber outsole - tested to extraordinary abrasion, heat and cold performance levels
- Footbed: Ortholite® climate breathable footbed with IMPACT SHIELD™ shock reducing internal digging plate
Disclaimer: This footwear is Electrical Hazard and tested in accordance with the test method as set out within ASTM F2412-18. This protection deteriorates rapidly in humid, damp and wet environments and with wear. Electrical Hazard (EH) Safety footwear is intended as secondary source protection equipment.
Specification: EN ISO 20345:2011 SB P E WRU FO CI HRO WR SRC + AS/NZ 2210.3:2019 SB P CI E FO WRU HRO WR SRC + ASTM F 2413-18 M/I/C EH PR
|Our Price: £195.44(Inc. 20% VAT)(£162.87 Exc. VAT)|
Brand: Rock Fall