Protective toecap and midsole, Ohm is an electrical hazard boot developed with specialist comfort materials that are certified to withstand electrical risks of 18kV in accordance with the ASTM F2412-18 test method, including BOA® Fit System, shock absorbing dual density EVA nitrile rubber outsole and Ortholite® climate breathable footbed.
- Upper: Water repellent full grain black nubuck with breathable mesh panels and BOA® Fit System
- Protective: Protective fibreglass toecap and composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole
- Lining: Moisture wicking breathable mesh fabric lining
- Outsole: Shock absorbing dual density EVA nitrile rubber outsole
- Footbed: Ortholite® climate breathable footbed
Disclaimer: This footwear is Electrical Hazard and tested in accordance with the test method as set out within ASTM F2412-18. This protection deteriorates rapidly in humid, damp and wet environments and with wear. Electrical Hazard (EH) Safety footwear is intended as secondary source protection equipment.
Specification: EN ISO 20345:2011 SB P E WRU FO SRC + ASTM F 2413-18 M/I/C PR EH