Protective toecap and midsole, Volta is an electrical hazard trainer developed with specialist comfort materials that are certified to withstand electrical risks of 18kV in accordance with the ASTM F2412-18 test method, including BOA® Fit System, shock absorbing dual density EVA nitrile rubber outsole and Ortholite® climate breathable footbed.
- UpperWater repellent ripstop nylon with 3D printed styling and BOA® Fit System
- ProtectiveProtective fibreglass toecap and composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole
- LiningMoisture wicking breathable mesh fabric lining
- OutsoleShock absorbing dual density EPR rubber outsole
- FootbedOrtholite® climate breathable footbed
Disclaimer: This footwear is Electrical Hazard and tested in accordance with the test method as set out within ASTM F2412-18. This protection deteriorates rapidly in humid, damp and wet environments and with wear. Electrical Hazard (EH) Safety footwear is intended as secondary source protection equipment.
Specification: EN ISO 20345:2011 SB P E WRU FO SRC + ASTM F 2413-18 M/I/C PR EH
|Our Price: £75.95(Inc. 20% VAT)(£63.29 Exc. VAT)Earn 75 Loyalty Points|
In stock, immediate despatch