Currently out of stock!
100% non-metallic, with protective toecap and midsole, Dielectric is an electrical hazard wellington that is highly robust and developed with specialist durability materials that are certified to withstand electrical risks of 20kV in accordance with ASTM F1117-03, including FORCE10® components, an Activ-Step® PU footbed and 5mm neoprene upper.
- Upper: Waterproof 5mm neoprene upper – certified to -40°C
- Protective: Protective fibreglass toecap and composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole
- Lining: Moisture wicking breathable fabric lining
- Outsole: FORCE10® solid nitrile rubber outsole – tested to extraordinary abrasion, heat and cold performance levels
- Footbed: Activ-Step® PU anti-fatigue comfort footbed
Disclaimer: This footwear is Electrical Hazard and tested in accordance with the test method as set out within ASTM F2412-18. This protection deteriorates rapidly in humid, damp and wet environments and with wear. Electrical Hazard (EH) Safety footwear is intended as secondary source protection equipment.
Specification: EN ISO 20345:2011 SB P E WRU FO HRO WR SRC I + ASTM F 2413-18 M/I/C EH PR + ASTM F1117-03 + EN 50321-1:2018 Class 0
|Our Price: £124.14(Inc. 20% VAT)(£103.45 Exc. VAT)|
Brand: Rock Fall